Saturday 8 December 2012

Moto Western Shirt

 
Shirt- c/o Topshop. Vest- Topshop. Shorts c/o - Topshop. Bag- c/o MarcB. Shoes- c/o Choies. Sunglasses-c/o ZeroUV 

Hey guys! I hope youve all been having a nice weekend.
 
 Im absolutely loving this studded Western shirt that I received in the post the other week courtesy of Topshop, I saw it in their Autumn Winter look book and have been after it ever since!  Ive been wearing it far too much but I just cant help it! There are so many good things in our Melbourne Topshop store right now, I just want to go on a crazy spree every time I go in.
 
I cant believe how light my hair has gotten just from the sun, its crazy how strong it is in Australia -on sunny days you really feel the heat!
 
I seem to have developed a bit of a uniform these days which includes these amaaaazing shoes from Choies and this tote from Marc B. I do love a good staple item!
 
 
Happy Saturday :)
 
Nic
xxx
 

22 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and the shortss!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) will check out your blog too!

      xx

      Delete
  2. amazing shorts and shoes.! I follow you!!


    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I know, the shirt is really great. X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, I like it!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, love the shorts! I'm so jealous its almost snowing here in the UK and youre sitting in the Australian sun! Jealous haha hope you enjoy it :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou :) Aw i know! I always feel bad posting looks like this when its freezing back in the UK !

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the detailing on the shirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Topshop shirt is SO cool!!
    Keep up the good work.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so jealous of you golden tan! That shirt is really nice, almost a bit country.
    Your blog was the very first blog I every came across, and you inspired me to start blogging myself, bit cringe but I thought I should tell you :)

    Good luck,
    Coral
    www.corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey honey!
    love your style :)
    we're following you now,
    visit our new blog if you want ;)
    xx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!