Wednesday 13 June 2012

Water Colours

Top- Topshop . Jeans- Zara. Shoes- River Island
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy to be back blogging after two weeks off, its the longest break i've taken in the year Ive been running my blog! 

I had such a nice time in Thailand, i think its my absolute favourite place to visit and i definitely want to go back soon. I've Instagramed a few photos of the holiday but i'll put some in a blog post this week too :) . 

I also spent the weekend away at a festival up in Inverness but now i'm back to business with a back log of nice things i need to show you all! 

Im in love with this top i got from Topshop Boutique just before i went on holiday, it looked pretty with a pair of shorts and sandals but since its not quite as warm back here in Scotland i've worn it with these studded white jeans from Zara - another new favourite of mine. 

I also got these shoes a couple of weeks back and ive barely taken them off, they are super super comfy and not too expensive either! You can find them heeeere :)

I hope you've all had a nice couple of weeks! 

Nic
xxxx

22 comments:

  1. This top is gorgeous!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your studded jeans lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! hope you had happy holidays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Gorge top! Looking fab as ever girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is beaut, love your tattoo too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is so pretty! You remind me of Lauren Conrad loads! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. In complete love with that top and all its backlessness, beautiful. I have the skirt but i didnt know the pattern came in a top. Will definetly be getting my hands on that, though maybe not all worn together.

    my friend and I have just started a blogg http://www.1wardrobe2tapwaters.blogspot.co.uk/
    so if you could check it out would be appreciated, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uaaa, nice shoes!!!

    I like to hear you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top is so beautiful.

    Enter my Le Specs Sunglasses giveaway,

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see a good tan in Scotland.Please say you've brought the sun back with you. Gorgeous top also :D

    http://thestyleswanthestyleswan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love every piece of this outfit so incredibly much! Glad you had such a good trip :)

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. so happpppy to have you and your blog back :) i hope you had an truly amazing holiday, cannot wait to see the pics! You look gorgeous as ever, so in love with the zara jeans!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. yayyy your back! glasd you had a good time in thailand... did you get a new tattoo? This top is gorgeous!

    http://katieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. yaaaaaaaa glad to see u back, btw love the jeans, i shall run to zara to get one soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this whole outfit! The top is amazing with the galaxy print! The leggings are so edgy and chic and love that you chose white! And the wedges are so tribal!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jeans!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This top is so beaut! I love the way it hangs and I adore the colours and print! I tried those zara jeans on in black the other week, think I much prefer them in white!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is amazingg! the top drapes so nicely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!