Sunday 25 March 2012

More Prints

Trousers- Zara. Top- Topshop. Jacket- Vintage. Bag- Zara
HI guys,

Ive got some more tropical print for you today! I love love love these trousers i got from the TRF section in Zara, I'm pleasantly surprised by how nice they fit too!

I'm not sure if i've shown you this cami before but its one of my favourites, i love the cut of it and the  length i perfect for wearing with jeans and shorts.

A lot of you have been asking about my Balenciaga tribute boots, I got them from a shop on ebay  a year ago but  completely cant remember what it was called! Grrr. But you can get a very similar pair from Sam Edleman!

I have one last tiiiiny favour to ask from you guys then i'll stop stealing your time BUT i would love you forever if you could fill out this little questionnaire on retailer blogs >here<. Laasst one i promise :)

Hope you've all had a good weekend

Nic
xxxxx 

21 comments:

  1. such a cute top :) x

    http://picturenoergaard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Survey filled! I've found similar boots on ebay and I'm thinking about buying them, they're so gorgeous! and nicola I would love to make a post about you on my blog (on my rubric "Fashion Blogger Inspiration", because you're really a huge inspiration for me when it comes to outfits and posts. Would you mind?*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pants are super cool :) zara really has some great stuff this spring

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! you look amazing!

    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trousers. and great tattoos.

    petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole outfit, loving Zara atm ! :)

    www.scripted-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pants makes me think of the caribbean ... you look beautiful kisses
    http://www.mademoiselletrendy.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So brill, adore those trousers! Insane print, Zara are so good at the minute! Filling out the survey now :)

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those trousers are immense! I love them, I am considering trying my local Zara to see if I can try them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woww I don't know that in Zara there are those trousers so amazing! I love them! xoxo
    http://miestiloesmimundo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love loveeeee these trousers! beautiful print. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love these trousers I am toying as to whether or not to get some eeek my bank balance doesnt like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect outfit! u have great style gurl :-)
    your tattoos are so cool btw ;-)

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. now this os what I call pure perfection! love? no I adore! =)*

    ReplyDelete
  15. your tattoos actually suit you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. an article in the daily mail lead me to your blog. love your look and tats xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!