Thursday 16 February 2012

Boticca.com

Visit Boticca to view more of the collection, from stacked rings, to gold hoop earrings and the gold cuff bracelet collection

Hello everyone!

I thought i would let you see my guest curator feature for Boticca.com, the guys over at Boticca asked me to pick out of a couple of items that caught my eye but the only problem is now i want to buy ALL of these pretty things! But im a poor student.
Also entries for my giveaway competition closed last night and a winner was picked at random . So i am pleased to announce that the winner is Daniella Jones of Orkid Culture blog. YAAAY congratulations Daniella you win £100 to spend at Boticca. Thank you so much to everyone that entered, and don't worry I have another giveaway coming up very soon with another lovely prize :)

Happy Friday Eve guyss!

Nic
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. You have an amazing good taste! And style! And blog eheh I'm such a fan of what you're doing here :)*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt and clutch is really nice.
    Wish I could afford these.

    petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that urban necklace, it's gorgeous :) xx www.mediamarmalade.com

    BTW, i love how you;ve styled this post. Looks really well crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found out your blog, damn your style is pretty perfect!
    I'm in search of inspiration for ages, and now here you are!

    Lots of love, Giorgia (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!