Wednesday 28 September 2011

Pretty Jumper Dress

Dress- ASOS . Kimono - Topshop . Belt - Warehouse . Bag - H&M(gift) . Shoes- Topshop .




Hi guys,

 i don't know why i haven't showed you this jumper dress yet, i got it a week or two ago and have discovered it goes with evvverrryythiiing! I wore it firstly on a night out just on its own with some court shoes and a statement necklace, then again a few days later to work over some jeans, and then to uni with some leather leggings and this kimono and NOW like this on this sunny evening!

So i went onto asos to find the link for you guys because i think you all need one in your lives right now and they've done it again! i dont know why they keep doing this to me, but they have a flash sale, it ends in 48 hours and im not paid yet!!! aaaaaaaaaahh. Im going to have to think of a master plan to resolve this issue, leave it with me.

Also, its not my fault and i cant help it but I love this song just now...

oooh ooooh ooooh Mick Jagger.


I love Mick Jagger.

Nic
xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, especially the shoes and the kimono :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I love your style you always look stunning!!!!!


    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. got a dress like that in f21 like a month ago as well! arent they just fabulous?? loads of my friends have stolen it from me already.. missing it at the mo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress :)
    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress so much, wish I saw your post earlier before I ordered a body and lipsy dress in the ASOS sale :( weh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dress! I'm checking out asos now, I thinkthere must be alot of people on it cause it keeps crashing!
    That song always gets stuck in my head!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, I just love your style

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING dress!!

    Please send me the link for it, it is gorgeouuss and so are you!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. have been loving the dress for awhile, a friend purchased it too awhile back, and now seeing you in it too, i've decided I want ins!

    any suggestions on how it comes up size-wise?

    hollylenaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loove your dress and kimono! and ahhh, i love moves like jagger!

    enter my giveaway :) My Memories Giveaway!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style! you look great!! always :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so effortless stylish, the patterns on the dress is beautiful. I love the kimono with it, I think I need to grab one too!

    http://modernbeauty21.blogspot.com/

    J.Choudhury x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress, can you please post the link.
    Thank you!!!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pleaaaseee post the url :) looks gorgeous on you. searched asos for it but couldnt find it :( maybe they sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress, you have amazing style!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. in love with that dress, you look amazing in it xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the clashing prints.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!