Tuesday 20 September 2011

Alexander Wang - S/S 2012







AHHHHhhh, I'm in my elephant (element).

I've had so much reading to catch up on in the fashion world this week after being away on Holiday, especially with New York Fashion week going on and the first show i wanted to make a pit stop at was Wang Spring Summer 2012.Wow! he never seems to disappoint.

I love the whole aerodynamic racer vibe to the collection, he even makes using a racing helmet as an accessory look chic. The mesh pocket detail adds the same kind of sport luxe sense to the more simplistic pieces to keep their sophistication but with a more understated twist.

Oh and the Wang shoes, amaaazing.
He's definitely hit the nail on the head and carried on the sport luxe them from his previous collections to a whole different dimension.

I NEED ME SOME WANG SHOES, A RACING HELMET AND SOME MESH TROUSERS. asap.

Nic

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the wet hair! I was quite surprised to see so many colours in the collection cause when I think of Wang, I think of grey, black and white... ^^
    xxx


    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really inspiring pictures and great collection ! LOVE IT

    www.jeunesgenscommehier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!