Monday 1 August 2011

Golden

jacket- vintage
skirt- h&m
jumper- Topshop
necklace-Topshop
spikey ring- Topshop
Hi Everyone, Happy August! I really cant believe we're in the 8th month of the year already ahhhHHHH. Its almost Christmas :)

Ive been wearing mostly silver jewels recently but have rekindled my love for gold with the arrival of my new SPIKEY ring. I'm very partial to a spike or two.

oh here it is!



I also got my hair done recently so im sporting a much lighter golden doo,  Its helping me feel a little bit more summery and beachy while im stuck in the greyest city of them ALL. Two of my friends jetted off to NewYork today for a little 2month American Roadtrip stint, so jealous!!!!

Anyways its not all  bad because its the first of the Month and that means... NEW MAGAZINE DAY. This will definitely get me through the week.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Nic
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Great look!!! Love the necklace and ring!!!

    Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ring is so intense but awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, that ring is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that ring is fierce loving the new hair colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, & that ring is amazinggggg love love love X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful...lovely details and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love your shoes, and the necklace!xo
    stilettosandcigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your ring!! Hope u follow me back
    www.meflipalamoda.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing! your sun looks stunning and so sunkissed x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! that ring is absolutely amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!